Garden Pic Wednesday: Cosmos & Caladium

Today's Pics:
A fun colored Cosmos!
It came from a selection of butterfly flower seed from Dollar Tree. 


 

A nice shot of my ceramic cat under Hosta in my front container garden:
I planted red Caladium for a bit of color amidst all the green. The secret to a large container garden is using quart size nursey type containers that you plant you feature plants in, then arrange inside the container on top of soil to the height you desire, then surround those containers with soil. Then in the soil in between you can plant annuls or whatever. In this case, I put Hosta in the soil between containers. It's a little over happy, despite thinning it out once already. If I want to plant a new featured plant, I just pull out the container, then put in back. Makes it easy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Eating Monday: Peach Cobbler Dump Cake!

Thursday Writer's Workshop Prompt: Greatest Triumph

Thursday Writers Prompt: Radio Memories

Mama Kat Thursday: The Fennel Seed Caper

Mama Kat Thursday: The Final Report