Garden Pic Wednesday: Cucumbers!

While my tomatoes and the first round of squash are done, my cucumbers are just coming on!
 

I often find them standing on end like this.
These are pickle cucumbers, so they grower to a shorter length; about 5 inches. They makes them quicker to enjoy. They mind the summer heat less and if I keep them picked they could last all season.
I also planted a couple more spaghetti squash; one seed from packet and one I saved from a squash and both have come up.

Here's a bunch picked:


My favorite way to eat them is peeled & sliced with a touch of salt, Dill Weed and sour cream.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Eating Monday: Peach Cobbler Dump Cake!

Friday Finds: Crystal River, Florida!

Mama Kat Thursday: Say What?

Mama Kat Thursday: A Sweaty Problem

Garden Pic Wednesday: Fall Red Salvia!