Garden Pic Wednesday: Alyssum & Garden Art

These white flowers are called Alyssum and the purple leaves are Purple Shamrocks. 
I planted this Alyssum last spring---it wintered over, blooming like snow all winter, and now that's it's spring, it's spreading slowly. 
To find things that grow well in Florida is actually amazing---so I was so pleased with this Alyssum, I bought more seed to plant!



This second picture is one of my favorite Garden Art Pieces:
It's 2 clay pots, a smaller one set at an angle inside a larger one, 2 Chicks and lots of Chinese Stonecrop cascading over the side! And the eye-catcher is the ceramic frog.
Dollar Tree has the cutest little garden ceramics! Last year it was these frogs. (I bought 3, each in a different position.) This year, it's mushrooms. I bought 2 red ones, though the garden space I plan to put them isn't ready for decor yet.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writers Prompt Thursday: Cosplay Dress Up

Garden Pic Wednesday: Amaryllis & Chinese Stonecrop

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!

Good Eating Monday: Peach Cobbler Dump Cake!

Mama Kat Thursday: Backwoods Indiana Memories: Laundry Day