Friday, July 3

Friday Finds: For Coffee Lovers!

Today's Finds are from my Coffee Shoppe Collection!
The question I based this collection on is, "If I were decorating my home or coffee business in a coffee theme, what things might I choose?"
Then I searched through Zazzle for Coffee themed art posters, canvas & other decor that caught my eye!
And here's some fine examples of things I liked:

Juan Gris--Bag of Coffee Art Poster!
To see more of this designers art, visit Virginia 5050! 
Look in "Art--Prints & Posters."
Juan Gris - Bag of Coffee

An abstract Coffee Cup Collage Towel!
Also available in my Collection as an art print & a place mat!
For more art like this on a variety of products, visit St Hilaire!


A Beautiful Watercolor Art Coffee Clock!
For more visit Cricket Diane!
(Her categories just have colored squares, so you have to go by the titles underneath them.)
Coffee Floating Colors  3D Clock

A Splendid Green Coffee Mug Art Cloth Place Mat!
For more beautiful art on lots of different products, 
visit Jai's Jewels!
She seems to specialize in cat, dog, kitten & puppy art!

Coffee Cup Cloth Place Mat

For more of what I think beautiful coffee art & decor, do drop by and visit my Collection!
Be sure & check Zazzle's Offers & Coupons page for current discounts & deals!
****
That's it for today! Stop back for Good Eating Monday!
Have a fabulous Independence Day!

1 comment:

Spazington said...

I especially like the placemat!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!