Good Eating Monday: Baked Sliced Potatoes!

 
First, before I share my good eating recipe, I have a side-by-side set of photos of my old floor and new floor for to see!
What a fantastic difference!
 
Before                                          After
And a photo of the entry way with the new braided rug!
My husband said, "Wow, it practically fills the space!" and I replied, "That was the plan. I measured."
A larger version of this will be the living room centerpiece.
 
 
My tasks today include:
*Finish cleaning/oiling baseboards (Thank goodness for Old English Scratch Cover! It's a lifesaver!)
*Sand spackle spots & touch-up paint the wall where the entertainment center goes, so we can move that back in place tonight and have TV. (I want to watch Castle!)
*Clean the decorations that sit on the high shelves mounted on the wall that are thick with dust bunnies that are presently stacked on the dining table, waiting for me. (Out of of sight, out of mind.)
*
 Plumber coming today to reinstate guest bath toilet AND fix an unexpected leak we just discovered  under the master bathroom sink! What a mess! Ugh.
(Get a new floor, everything else starts breaking!)
 
Today's Good Eating Recipe is: Baked Sliced Potatoes!
 
This is a recipe from one of the people I follow on Pinterest who includes the recipes pictured.
This is a great side dish, though I cheated: I just tossed the thinly sliced potatoes in Italian dressing I already had on hand, laid them in a pan in a single layer, shook Parmesan on them and baked them.
They were delicious like thick potato chips. My husband loved them!
Here's the actual recipe:
Slice potatoes (2lg) into very thin slices (1/4 inch). Toss potatoes in (3Tbsp) olive oil, Italian seasoning (1tbsp) and salt (1tsp) in a ziplock bag to coat. Place in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with foil. Bake at 450 for 15 -20 minutes, until lightly brown. Top with Parmesan cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes.

Eat up, me hearties, yo-ho!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Writer's Workshop Prompt: Greatest Triumph

Garden Pic Wednesday: Thriving Rose Bush!

Garden Pic Wednesday: Amaryllis & Chinese Stonecrop

Mama Kat Thursday: Worst Gift Ever

Mama Kat Prompt Day: Childhood Memories