Friday Finds: Tea Themed Gifts!


Greetings! Today, I have for you a selection of "Tea Themed" finds:

A quote by C.S. Lewis on the topic of tea & books:


And a great mug for the Sherlock fan!
(I love the little skull in the brand design!)


A Dragon In a Teacup Postcard:
For lots more mythical creature gifts, visit Meliane's Store

And last, one of my own newest tea themed designs:
The Tea Connoisseur Mug!
This one took some research. It includes specific names of teas or categories of tea or tea blends.
 Darjeeling, for example is a black tea. 
Gunpowder is a green tea. There's examples of herb, flower & fruit teas listed, like "mint" or "apricot." Also the tea type "Blooming," which is  loose tea that "blooms" after you put it in water. Sometimes tea is named for the region where it's grown or the pick of leaves, such as "White." 
I made this much for especially with the "tea connoisseur" in mind!


Have a great weekend!
Visit my Art Boutique to see what's new! 

Comments

Kathy said…
Never mind gifts, I'd buy those things for myself! That Lewis quote is one of my favourites and sums me up pretty well :)

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Writer's Workshop Prompt: Greatest Triumph

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!

Garden Pic Wednesday: Thriving Rose Bush!

Mama Kat Thursday: Two Before & After Projects

The Imaginary Party Outfit for the Imaginary Party