Mama Kat Thursday: Finding An Idea In 13 Lines

The Mama Kat for today was to, "write a post in 13 lines." I really didn't have any ideas, so I wrote about that.

I must find an idea
But here to look?
Under the sofa?
Just dust bunnies there.
In the cabinet?
Hmm, I could eat a snack
How some coffee?
Maybe Pinterest will inspire me.
3 hours and
2 mugs of coffee later...
Still nothing.
Under my closed eyelids?
Maybe tomorrow.

*****
(Really, I didn't look at Pinterest at all or eat a snack, I just started typing and let it free flow to come up with this. I did have a cup of coffee.)


Thanks for Visiting!
Join the Mama Kat fun! Sign up for her Writing Prompt list email! 
Remember the Link-up is for posts on one of the Weekly topics!

Comments

carol daniels said…
Very creative 13 lines! I need to do more free flow writing.
KatBouska said…
I hate that feeling of staring a screen for inspiration and just plain falling short. At least you were able to turn it into something creative!

Popular posts from this blog

Mama Kat Prompt Thursday: 5 Comforting Things

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!

Good Eating Monday: Peach Cobbler Dump Cake!

Mama Kat Thursday: The Halloween's of Yesteryear

Mama Kat Prompt Day: Crafts!