Garden Pic Wednesday: Spring Border Clean Up!

Cleaning up this border above the block wall was one of my tasks this week. I like to put my potted plants here for summer because it's shady with a touch of sun at certain times of the day.
I put down a layer of wood mulch just to make this area look nice this year, then put out my various indoor plants: Aloe (red container), a red velvet Echeveria (blue container) & Christmas Cactus (yellow container).
I noticed the mulch helped the clumps the Aspargus fern stand out.
My yard is lower then the herringbone property at this point, thus the need for the pretty block wall.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mama Kat Thursday: Two Before & After Projects

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!

Mama Kat Prompt Day: Childhood Memories

The Imaginary Party Outfit for the Imaginary Party

Garden Pic Wednesday: Coneflowers