Mama Kat Thursday: Best View Of Summer

My two best Views of Summer:

Who doesn't love watermelon?
Our Box Turtle friend voraciously enjoying the sweet taste of summer! I just saw him a few moments ago outside, in the rain, under the picnic table and I dashed out to give him a fresh chunk of rind. I think he knows he'll get a treat if he shows up and waits there. He's not afraid.



My stone Hippo swimming among wood chips under the 
Curly Parsley:




What's been your favorite view of summer?

******

Thanks for Visiting!

Comments

John Holton said…
We had a pair of pancake tortoises for a number of years, and wonder if giving them watermelon would have made them happier...
Lori said…
I was trying to figure out if the turtle was real. He's so pretty, he looks ceramic. A view of wildlife is always nice. For me, it's our hummingbirds - when I remember to fill their feeder.
Jenn B said…
After seeing the photo of your turtle and spying the next header, my first thought was "wow, she has a hippo, too?? Cool mom!!"

LOL. I need to get more sleep...
Christy said…
Box turtles are so fun! That's a great picture too. I have totally spazzed on my hummingbird feeder this year, and now I can't find it. Poor babies...
popping over from Kat's link up
mywritingplayground.com
KatBouska said…
Oh my gosh, that turtle is the cutest thing ever! I love that you run out and give him treats!!
Turtle treats! I love it!

Popular posts from this blog

Mama Kat Prompt Thursday: 5 Comforting Things

Mama Kat Prompt Day: Crafts!

Good Eating Monday: Peach Cobbler Dump Cake!

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!

Mama Kat Thursday: Quotables