Garden Pic Wednesday: Fall Gerber!

It's a nice day here in Florida. Sunny and warmish-cool. A good day to finish mowing the last third of the yard that wasn't done yet. And pick up about 50 pine cones.

Today's Garden Pic of the week is my Pink Gerber, which has bloomed this past week.
It actually has a second head up since I took this picture. I applied a black and white focal effect, which shows off the flower and mutes the background!




Also, I brought in all my indoor plants:
These particular ones sit on the island in my kitchen in front of the window.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Eating Monday: Peach Cobbler Dump Cake!

Thursday Writer's Workshop Prompt: Greatest Triumph

Thursday Writers Prompt: Radio Memories

Mama Kat Thursday: The Fennel Seed Caper

Mama Kat Thursday: The Final Report