Garden Pic Wednesday: My Favorite Azalea!

Today, in the morning, I went shopping for "garden stuff." 
Got a new mailbox---plastic this time instead of metal. The old one was metal and it's leg has rusted nearly clean through! Plus I got the stick-on lettering and numbers to use on it---pretty gold and black. (In the past I've painted my own lettering on, but decided to save time with stick on.)
Also fresh one Chocolate Mint, one German Thyme, 2 Lantana & 1 pack of mixed color Petunias. 
So, this afternoon I did some planting. The Petunia's were spread among several container gardens.

The Garden Pic is a nice shot of my favorite Azaleas!
I love these! Large pale pink single type blossom with all that adorable medium pink dotting on the upper petal. I looked up the color pattern and these are called "George Tabor Azaleas." 
They're a sun hardy, drought resistant variety--basically perfect for my locale.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Writer's Workshop Prompt: Greatest Triumph

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!

Garden Pic Wednesday: Thriving Rose Bush!

Mama Kat Thursday: Two Before & After Projects

The Imaginary Party Outfit for the Imaginary Party