Garden Pic Wednesday: A Little of Everything

I have several photos to share this week:
First:
A Shot of the Tree Guy Working on Cutting Down Our Neighbors Pine Tree.
Getting the cutting done of branches on some of my trees as well as getting this giant tree cut down was a coordinated project between ourselves and our neighbor with the tree company.
 He, Hubby and myself stood outside in our driveway, me with coffee mug in hand, watching the whole process starting at 7 am. 
This tree was easily 100 feet tall. They removed every branch first, then sliced the trunk down in 4 foot chunks. Took about 2 hours. 




Today's Garden Project:
Cleaning up this bed was really the last of my bigger garden projects. It needed raking off and fresh mulch, which is a combo of pine bark mulch and mower mulch over newspaper. (keeps the weeds down)
The two plants in front are Purple Bell Peppers. In the containers are container blueberries. The row of spiky green leaves are my various hybrid day lilies of assorted special colors.




Last:
A nice shot of some of the Easter lilies blooming between and around the climbing rose trellis's in front. 
My front yard is an extravaganza of white Easter lilies, which I have every bed and along the walk!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garden Pic Wednesday: Amaryllis & Chinese Stonecrop

Mama Kat Thursday: Worst Gift Ever

Mama Kat Thursday: May Flowers!

Garden Pic Wednesday: Thriving Rose Bush!

Mama Kat Thursday: Legend of the Paddling Machine