Garden Pic Wednesday: Garden View

Todays Garden Pics:

A Showy Front Corner:
It's all the 4 O'clocks that make this corner bed showy! I took the picture when the Easter lilies were in bloom back in April. Since them, some of the young 4 O'clocks in front of these others have matured and today I was adding young Vinca's along the outer edge of the bed in front of them and other places--- I have dozen's of Vinca's volunteers and they transplant readily.



Glad & Gardenia Vase
Because the Gladiola's fall over, I usually pick them as they bloom and fill vases with them. This is a nice hi-style arrangement I made with 3 Glads and a Gardenia low in front.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Writer's Workshop Prompt: Greatest Triumph

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!

Garden Pic Wednesday: Thriving Rose Bush!

Mama Kat Prompt Day: Childhood Memories

Mama Kat Thursday: Two Before & After Projects