Mama Kat Thursday: Fashion Trends I Won't Do

The Mama Kat prompt I chose today is actually from the expanded June list of prompts:
 "Fashion Trends I just cannot do."

Purple Hair?
Not me.
This trend doesn't necessary look that cool on a woman of 60.
I can't say I've observed even one purple-do on anyone of any age, around town here, that actually looked good on the person wearing it.









Wearing Socks with Sandals?
No way.  



Super Short Cut-offs with the Pockets Hanging Down:

Not a chance.
 This is a stupid look, even on the young.
Totally classless.



Jeans with More Holes then Fabric

This, too, is a dumb look---and people actually pay for brand new jeans some designer added holes to!
Sometimes to they're shredded to the point of barely hanging on.
 If I get a hole in my jeans, I patch it with old jean fabric I have on hand, then add touches of embroidery.  
To me, that looks so much cooler.


*****
So what fashion trend is on your "not a chance" list?



Comments

John Holton said…
Skinny jeans is the only thing I can think of, mostly because I ain't skinny.

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Writer's Workshop Prompt: Greatest Triumph

Garden Pic Wednesday: Thriving Rose Bush!

Garden Pic Wednesday: Amaryllis & Chinese Stonecrop

Mama Kat Thursday: Worst Gift Ever

Mama Kat Prompt Day: Childhood Memories