Mama Kat Thursday: Best Christmas Lights

The Mama Kat blog writing prompt I chose today was "Best Christmas Lights," where I live.

And really I don't have to go anywhere to see a great Christmas Light display. It's right in my neighborhood. I
 just have to walk out the door.

Right Across The Road:




Right Across the Road, Next Door to the One Above:




Next Door One House Over:
Two story house. These guys went all out.



If I drive down the road, there lot's more. No musical set-ups, but lots of lights! 'Tis the Season!
****
So with outdoor Christmas expression, do you do a lot or a little?


Thanks for Visiting!

Comments

I just love Christmas lights! They can have a lot of just a little, I'm okay with whatever! I've made a list of places I want to visit around Kansas City!

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Writer's Workshop Prompt: Greatest Triumph

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!

Garden Pic Wednesday: Thriving Rose Bush!

Mama Kat Thursday: Two Before & After Projects

The Imaginary Party Outfit for the Imaginary Party