Garden Pic Wednesday: Cheers Daffodils!

I walked around to the back yard today and suddenly saw my Cheers Daffodils were all starting to all pop open!
They bloom cluster heads of miniature white double flowers and are delightfully fragrant, smelling just a little like baby powder.
Once I finishing my outside shots, I cut all the fallen stems and put them in a vase in the house.

What they look like outside:
Some stems stand upright, others flop over. The stems are hallow and the blossoms tend to be top-heavy.
I bought the bulbs a good number years ago.




A closer view of one of the upright stems:




A close-up of a blossom cluster in a vase:




On the table:
I put some Gardenia greenery in the vase to hold them in place.



You can find Cheers Daffodils in most garden catalogs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garden Pic Wednesday: Amaryllis & Chinese Stonecrop

Writers Prompt Thursday: Cosplay Dress Up

Mama Kat Thursday: Worst Gift Ever

Mama Kat Thursday: May Flowers!

Garden Pic Wednesday: Thriving Rose Bush!