Creative Friday: Modern Circles Grad Magnetic Card

I couldn't post last Friday because I was sick---we'd eaten chopped  taco salad the night before at a friend's, then by the next afternoon---I was feeling really ew. 
Pretty confident it was the salad. 

Today's creative moment is sharing a recent Grad Photo Magentic card I designed.
I call it "Modern Circles." It's postcard size, so it can be easily inserted into the same envelope as the matching Graduation Invitation perfect for friends and family to put on their frig as a date reminder!




Other Exciting News
I recently got an email from Zazzle that they will be featuring me and my Zazzle store on their official blog sometime in next few months. (One has to meet certain criteria and fill out an application to be considered.)

Zazzle is also having a Wedding Design Contest.
I have the whole month of April to work on it. 
Wedding designs (including all the paper goods and accessories) is a highly competitive area of design in Zazzle that includes some professional makers and independent artists who specialize in that sort of thing. 
When I  first read the contest email, though, I was blank on ideas.
Then I remember this cute little design I created for a Graduation thanks card that I maybe could adapt for a Wedding suite.
The contest requires 7 Wedding design items of my choice to enter and I looked for options this morning for  what might work best for my idea. 
I decided it's do-able, so I'm going to try. 
The idea I have in mind is more whimsical in nature, suited to someone planning a wedding who has a spirit of fun and is looking for something simple, yet colorful and different.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mama Kat Prompt Thursday: 5 Comforting Things

Mama Kat Prompt Day: Crafts!

Good Eating Monday: Peach Cobbler Dump Cake!

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!

Mama Kat Thursday: Quotables