Garden Pic Wednesday: Spring Flowers

Today I've got some nice spring shots I caught on a moderately sunny day:

Winter Jasmine
Bright yellow flowers start dotting bare branches in late January!



First Gerber Daisy Bloom!
Oddly, mine do better in cooler weather then in the heat of summer. This orange one was the first up just recently.



A Shot of That Bit of Yard by the Mailbox With Excess Clover I Was working on Last Wednesday:
This is a non-mow area I've been  naturalizing with various ground covers and low-growing bloomers.  I bought some Blanket Flower seed to sprout and put in this area. Blanket Flowers are a native flower and should do well in this sunny spot.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Writer's Workshop Prompt: Greatest Triumph

Garden Pic Wednesday: Thriving Rose Bush!

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!

Mama Kat Thursday: Worst Gift Ever

Mama Kat Prompt Day: Childhood Memories