Garden Pic Wednesday: Green Twister Coneflowers!


Today's Garden Pic is my new Green Twister Coneflowers!
I ordered them last fall. This is first bloom.
I ordered two. I thought I lost one last fall as the greenery disappeared, but lo and behold, today I saw that is coming back! I saw fresh growth! 
Coneflowers are tough.



My Naturalized Bed by the Mailbox
Grass won't grow here, so I turned it into a naturalized non-mow area. This is where the Green Twisters are located (closer to the road.)
I added 3 Pinks this spring because they're a bi-annuals and will last two bloom seasons. 
I have Blanket flower seedlings I'm currently growing in peat-pots I intend to plant here as well.
And the Day Lily by the mailbox post is getting ready for it's first bloom and it's a fancy color. I'm looking forward to seeing it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garden Pic Wednesday: Amaryllis & Chinese Stonecrop

Writers Prompt Thursday: Cosplay Dress Up

Mama Kat Thursday: Worst Gift Ever

Mama Kat Thursday: May Flowers!

Garden Pic Wednesday: Thriving Rose Bush!