Garden Pic Wednesay: Veggie Garden & Amaryllis!

I have two pictures today.
First, My Beautiful Amaryllis That Bloomed in April:




Next: My Veggie Garden Photographed Yesterday
We left for a week and when we came home, this.
There's a ripe purple bell out there I plan on bringing in for dinner.
Also my native daylilies and Easter lilies exploded into bloom!
You can see some of them along the back of this photo.


































And one final happy note:
I have Bluebirds building a fresh nest in the nest box again! 
Very likely the same pair who used it previously. Bluebirds are unique that way. If you provide them a house, they'll stick with it.
Youngsters from the last brood often stay with the parents and help build the nest and even care for the next brood.

*****
We're having new windows installed on Thursday, so I won't be able to be at my computer, so no posts until Good Eating Monday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garden Pic Wednesday: Amaryllis & Chinese Stonecrop

Writers Prompt Thursday: Cosplay Dress Up

Mama Kat Thursday: Worst Gift Ever

Mama Kat Thursday: May Flowers!

Garden Pic Wednesday: Thriving Rose Bush!