Garden Pic Wednesday: Funny Tree Frogs

Well, my electric lawn-mower gave up the ghost today. That's a good thing, so now I can look into ordering a new cordless electric mower that uses a rechargeable battery instead of a power cord.
It's be so much easier.

Today's Garden Pics feature cute little tree frogs in funny places:

Here's a tree frog in my planter peeking out:
I have these cool planters out on my patio that have built-in spaces on the bottom to hold water and this is the hole is available to add water directly, though it also trickles down through the dirt.
There's a little water in there and tree frogs like to stay moist.
I looked out the back sliding glass door, saw him and grabbed this picture! This was the only day I saw him.




Tree frog in my Queen of Tears Bromeliad
I discovered this little guy has take up residence in my Queen of Tears plant that's in a pot on a stand in my rain garden out back.
The center of the plant and surrounding leaves hold a bit of water at the center and this little guy has decided this is a luxury apartment. If I go out and peer into the plant, he pops out, startled, as if wondering, "why are you here and what do you want?" 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Writer's Workshop Prompt: Greatest Triumph

Garden Pic Wednesday: Thriving Rose Bush!

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!

Mama Kat Thursday: Two Before & After Projects

Mama Kat Thursday: Worst Gift Ever