Good Eating Tuesday: Fixing My Own Greek Yogurt Cups

For today's Good Eating Tuesday, I've done a phote sete of making my Greek yogurt cups for Hubby to grab in the mornings he eats breakfast at home.
We have this nice raw honey from our neighbor bee-keeper and I decided this was a healthier option for Hubby then commercial pre-flavored brands.

Ingredients:
A large container of plain Greek yogurt, raw honey and small Glad storage cups.





Then I add about two healthy spoonfuls of honey to the bottom of Glad cup:




Then I fill the cup with Greek Yogurt.
(Side shot so you can see the honey on the bottom.)




Then I tap the cup on the table to level it. (Top view)
Put a lid on and put it in the fridge.



I generally make 3 cups at a time, more if Hubby goes through them. One large container of yogurt will usually fill 6 to 7.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Writer's Workshop Prompt: Greatest Triumph

Garden Pic Wednesday: Thriving Rose Bush!

Garden Pic Wednesday: Amaryllis & Chinese Stonecrop

Mama Kat Thursday: Worst Gift Ever

Mama Kat Prompt Day: Childhood Memories