Garden Pic wednesday: Portuguese Squill Blooming

I haven't posted for awhile mostly because I've been in the throes of moving files from my old desktop to my new one. It very much like moving into all your stuff into a new house, then unpacking it and arranging it.
It's been a slow process, but today, since things in the garden are beginning to spring to life, I could share a picture of my new Portuguese Squill.
It's got a fastening head and will continue opening new rows of flowers until the whole center is one huge cluster of blue/purple flower!
I've seen honeybees visiting already!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Writer's Workshop Prompt: Greatest Triumph

Garden Pic Wednesday: Thriving Rose Bush!

Garden Pic Wednesday: Amaryllis & Chinese Stonecrop

Mama Kat Thursday: Worst Gift Ever

Mama Kat Prompt Day: Childhood Memories