Garden Pic Wednesday: Winter Jasmine!

It's rainy, cold and windy outside today. Yesterday was bright, sunny, still cool, but pleasant enough to work outside some trimming off dead branches of Mexican Heather and pulling up frost-bitten Vincas, which I'm quite sure have left behind abundant progeny. I haven't had to buy Vinca in years because they self-seed so well.

We hired a gentlemen who has a yard service, who lives around the block from us--- to do the over-all up the accumulated winter pine straw and leaves, mow, trim and hedge the bottoms of my Pampas Grass, so I can move right into caring for my flower beds. Reworking the veggie bed with raised beds still awaits.
My yard looks all neat & spruced up!

Today's Garden Pic is Winter Jasmine, a shrub loaded with cheery yellow flowers that brighten up the otherwise drab winter landscape! 
It began  blooming early in January.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Writer's Workshop Prompt: Greatest Triumph

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!

Garden Pic Wednesday: Thriving Rose Bush!

Mama Kat Thursday: Two Before & After Projects

The Imaginary Party Outfit for the Imaginary Party