Mama Kat Thursday: Binge Watching

The Mama Kat prompt I chose today asks the question, "What are you binge watching?"

Interesting question since I rarely watch TV, but I didn't binge watch television---instead I did some binge watching of fan made Star Wars movies on You Tube on my computer.
I spent several hours watching them, one after another. Mostly I just watched ones that caught my interest and seemed well-made. There are official contests for fan made Star Wars films and some of the fan film fare in You Tube are noted as having won awards.  Pure escapism. I needed to decompress.
It's surprising how many fan films there are and how well made.


For your interest, if you're a Star Wars fan, I've included a 3 part series I thought pretty good, called, "A Light in the Darkness."
It's set in a galaxy far, far away on a mining colony planet. It's a story of rebellion and ordinary people laying down their lives to fight for freedom.
The segments are short, about 13 minutes each, and if you know the Jedi are the good guys and the Imperials are the bad guys, you know enough about Star Wars to enjoy this mini-series. 

Be sure to enlarge to full screen!













Thanks for Visiting!

Comments

John Holton said…
So we've gone from fan fiction to fan films? Cool!

Popular posts from this blog

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!

Thursday Writer's Workshop Prompt: Greatest Triumph

Garden Pic Wednesday: Thriving Rose Bush!

Mama Kat Thursday: Two Before & After Projects

Mama Kat Prompt Day: Childhood Memories