Garden Pic Wednesday: Hidden Dragon Zinnias & Easter Lilies

Today's photo is a shot of a couple kinds of Zinnia's I've got going on in the back flower bed:
The pink & white one in the foreground is called "Hidden Dragon."
I was looking for something different in the way of Zinnia's when I ordered the seed last fall.
The peach one in the background is called "Lilliput" and like it's name sake, has small flower heads. They were seeds I found on a seed rack locally. It seems like I have better or worse years for how well my Zinnia's perform--this year seems a good one!




Next: Easter Lilies Among the Greens
I though the white Easter Lilies peeking out from amidst the other greenery lovely. 
This shot is from one of my front beds.The the bushy greenery the lilies are peeking out of are 4 O'clocks. Behind them is a Japanese Sky Pencil Tree & a Hardy Hibiscus.



Venturing Out:
Today, I drove up to the nearby Dollar to pick-up some occasion cards, a new set of red plastic Betty Crocker salad tongs & a bar soap they carry I like. I actually haven't driven my car anywhere since the Gym closed around the beginning of March. (That's the main place I drive to).
This is the soap they carry I like: Shugar Soapworks.
It's a natural, plant based soap. Smells yummy. Made in USA--that's a plus.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Writer's Workshop Prompt: Greatest Triumph

Garden Pic Wednesday: Thriving Rose Bush!

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!

Mama Kat Thursday: Worst Gift Ever

Mama Kat Prompt Day: Childhood Memories