Garden Pic Wednesday: May Flowers

I did pick my first two fat Roma tomatoes this week. They were just starting to turn color and I brought them inside to finish ripening, so the bird's don't get them.

New "Easy Dancer"Asiatic Lily
I'd completely forgotten I'd planted these until I saw this one open this week. They were a bulb bin purchase from a local garden shop. It's got the sun shining on it, so the camera can't precisely "see" it's actual colors, but this lily is a deep burgundy with bright yellow tips. Quite striking.  





Bird Seed Sunflowers:
My collection of "bird seed" sunflowers that popped up this year. I did plant some on purpose, but others are volunteers.
When I look out the back door, I can see them standing tall among the Zinnia's.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Writer's Workshop Prompt: Greatest Triumph

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!

Garden Pic Wednesday: Thriving Rose Bush!

Mama Kat Thursday: Two Before & After Projects

The Imaginary Party Outfit for the Imaginary Party