Garden Pic Wednesday: Favorite Daylily

This week I transplanted my baby Shasta Daisy plants I had in a "nursery pot."  The seedlings were arranged in pairs, because there were sooo many. So the transplants were 2 seedings together, about 24 pairs altogether.
It's a perennial, but not one that lasts forever---4 or 5 years perhaps.
We shall see.

Today's Garden Pic is my Favorite Daylily:
It's a true crimson red with a neon lime-yellow eye. Quite stunning.
I was taking pictures and didn't even notice the little sweat bee resting on a petal there.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Writer's Workshop Prompt: Greatest Triumph

Garden Pic Wednesday: Thriving Rose Bush!

Mama Kat Thursday: Worst Gift Ever

Garden Pic Wednesday: Amaryllis & Chinese Stonecrop

Mama Kat Prompt Day: Childhood Memories