Garden Pic Wednesday: Hosta Blooms!

It's raining today. It's rains most days. Hubby's phone lists the weekly weather with the predicted percentage of rain daily. Today it was "17%." Tomorrow is 42%.  He said, "I wonder how they come up with these percentages?"
I jokingly replied,"They use weather lottery balls with percentages on them."

Today's Garden Pic are some lavender Hosta blossoms against the pretty background of spotted Calla leaves:
These are in my front container garden. Hosta blossoms are either lavender or white. This particular Hosta is a miniature variegated type I got in a mixed Hosta bag 20 years ago. They are very prolific and I've split and planted them tons of places in my garden.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!

Mama Kat Thursday: Two Before & After Projects

Garden Pic Wednesday: Thriving Rose Bush!

Mama Kat Prompt Day: Childhood Memories

The Imaginary Party Outfit for the Imaginary Party