Garden Pic Wednesday: Shades of Autumn

Today's Garden Pictures:
Pretty fall colors in a front bed where I have Pink Vincas and Large gold Marigolds decorating the space around a cable box and an electric pole!
 Red Salvia and Golden Creeping Jenny in the container.  Just took this photo a few minutes before posting. The sun angle starts getting really pretty around 3pm here.




My Cardinal Basil out by the mailbox:
It's huge now. And top heavy. Beautiful. Loved by bees.
I had to stick the metal stand I hang my plastic owl on out in front of it to tie it to, so it wouldn't fall over!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Writer's Workshop Prompt: Greatest Triumph

Garden Pic Wednesday: Thriving Rose Bush!

Garden Pic Wednesday: Amaryllis & Chinese Stonecrop

Mama Kat Thursday: Worst Gift Ever

Mama Kat Prompt Day: Childhood Memories