Garden Pic Wednesday: Happy Halloween!

In keeping with it being Halloween, I'm posting a couple pic of my neighbors very elaborately decorated yard!
This neighbor is not right next to me, but a house over. A couple in their early 30's I'd guess live there. No kids. But they are enthusiastic decorators for every holiday season of the year and Halloween is no exception.
So far, it's different every time. That skeleton must be 15 feet all. I can see it's head and shoulders whenever I come and go from my driveway.
Originally, there was one of those inflatable purple dragon wrapped with light "reins" that ran up to the skeletons hand, like it was his steed. But I guess it stopped working, because it was removed a couple weeks later.
(There's no music or anything going on.) 


 To the right of the tall skeleton, on the driveway, they had a skeleton dog playing with a skeleton boy on this wood railed cart.
But about a week ago, something came up he needed his cart, so the dog and boy display was rearranged, so it's not on the cart anymore.
But, while it was there, I thought the dog and boy skeleton arrangement especially clever.
It was like different little story vignettes: the skeleton and his pet dragon and then the skeleton boy and his dog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Eating Monday: Peach Cobbler Dump Cake!

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!

Writers Prompt Thursday: Cosplay Dress Up

Good Eating Monday: Frosted Banana Bars!

Thursday Writers Prompt: Radio Memories