Garden Pic Wednesday: More Autumn Bloom!


Autumn Garden Pics today:

A cluster of Dwarf Marigolds out front near the mailbox lit by late afternoon November sun:


 

My blue Clematis has continued to bloom:
Part of my "blue flower" collection.


It was warm and slightly humid today, so a box turtle wandered out toward my patio. I took her out a bit of catfood. They like that. They like watermelon rind. Box turtles eat anything. I've seen them gobble down earthworms caught in puddles on a rainy day before--box turtles are omnivores.

Comments

Megan said…
What great photos!

Popular posts from this blog

Garden Pic Wednesday: Amaryllis & Chinese Stonecrop

Mama Kat Thursday: Worst Gift Ever

Mama Kat Thursday: May Flowers!

Garden Pic Wednesday: Thriving Rose Bush!

Mama Kat Thursday: Legend of the Paddling Machine