Garden Pic Wednesday: Spring Bloom!

 Today, I thought I'd share 3 pictures of things in my Garden in full Spring Bloom!
Everything is signaling that, here in Florida, winter is over!

My Porteguese Squill:
So unique looking! Had bluish-purple flowers that gradually unfurl from the center!


My Winter Jasmine is looking pretty now!
It's actually been blooming a few flowers ever since November, but now that's spring is on, it's really getting covered! I keep it trimmed in this draping form.



Finally, a have a large cluster of Spring Snowflakes appearing around a stump in a back bed where I planted the bulbs years ago every spring!
This photo is a close view of the flowers. They remind me of little white skirts edged with green dots, like small upside down tulips.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Eating Monday: Peach Cobbler Dump Cake!

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!

Writers Prompt Thursday: Cosplay Dress Up

Good Eating Monday: Frosted Banana Bars!

Thursday Writers Prompt: Radio Memories