Garden Pic Wednesday: Dwarf Marigolds

 Today begins my 6th week since I broke my arm. I've been wearing a Velcro brace off and on during the day as needed and going to physical therapy twice a week. I haven't been driving (since I drive a stick), but should be able to start doing that again soon. In the meantime, friends drive me to my appointments.

I've already had a harvest of purple beans so far. Today spent a little more time outside feeding garden and flowers & refilling bird feeder and suet cage. Good exercise for my arms.

Today's Garden Pic:

I've had a lovely show of Dwarf Marigolds this year. I planted them all over and now that's paying off. In Florida, this is their best time of year! Both adult and young bumble bee's love them. This shot captures an adult Brown Belted Bumble Bee visiting my Marigold patch out by the mailbox. (bumbles have fuzz from head to tail with mostly stripes of brown fuzz on tail.)

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!

Garden Pic Wednesday: Thriving Rose Bush!

Mama Kat Thursday: Two Before & After Projects

Thursday Writer's Workshop Prompt: Greatest Triumph

Mama Kat Prompt Day: Childhood Memories