Garden Pic Wednesday: Red Amaryllis & Purple Bachelor Button

 


Today's Garden Pics:

Beautiful Red Amaryllis:
This is in a front container. Behind it is left over Cheers Daffodil greenery. Beside it in front, also red, is some Salvia. I have a bunch of red saliva in a container that self-seeds every year giving me lots of seed-babies to move around. You can see more in the garden background. Plus one of my garden art ceramic cats sits in the container.
The bed inn the background is starting to look good--you can see all that bright yellow Gold Creeping Jenny!



Nice Shot of a Purple Bachelor Button:
I've never seen one before, but I know Bachelor Buttons come in a variety of colors including white, pink & the traditional blue. I believe blue is it's natural original color, which I like best, since I try to collect blue flowers in my garden.
I was afraid my Plumbago, which is a blue flowering shrub, died in the Dec freeze--but, lo and behold, I it's putting up fresh growth!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Eating Monday: Peach Cobbler Dump Cake!

Thursday Writer's Workshop Prompt: Greatest Triumph

Thursday Writers Prompt: Radio Memories

Mama Kat Thursday: The Fennel Seed Caper

Mama Kat Thursday: The Final Report