Garden Pic Wednesday: White Pampas

 Well, sometimes Wednesday come and go and I forget to blog a Garden photo. 
Frankly, it's been overly hot and somewhat dry, though more rain appears to be on the horizon.
Time to be aiming at planting that fall garden! I have my favorite French lettuce seed and just need to pick up some garden soil to enrich the planters! I'll start with that. Then, later in Sept I'll look in to Broccoli plants.
Meanwhile, I have cucumbers that caught a second wind and took off with a bunch of fresh growth!

Today's Garden Pic is the lovely Pampas fronds against Florida blue sky that's near my back patio.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Eating Monday: Peach Cobbler Dump Cake!

Friday Finds: Crystal River, Florida!

Mama Kat Thursday: The Shelf Cat

Mama Kat Thursday: Famous People I've Met

Mama Kat Thursday: Say What?