Garden Pic Wednesday: Dwarf Nadina

 Today's Garden Pic features a shot of one of my container gardens behind a Dwarf Nadina shrub in the area where a large Pampas grass once stood giving my container garden a central spot in the garden and letting the pretty Nadina be seen.Dwarf Nadina's are a common landscape all season shrub here in the South---one of my better garden decisions after I figured out I didn't want any more huge shrubs to have to trim all the time.

In the container garden are a variety of bulb plants the bloom from spring thru fall: Cheers Daffodils (the white flowers), Dutch Iris, Amaryllis, & Orange Spider Lilies.

You can see white sticks marking where I planted a set of Peony roots. I'm not sure how they'll do---but they are rated for this planting zone. So we'll see.



Below is a closer view of sunny Cheers Daffodils: clusters of tiny double white Daffodils that smell like baby powder on each stem. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writers Prompt Thursday: Cosplay Dress Up

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!

Garden Pic Wednesday: Amaryllis & Chinese Stonecrop

Good Eating Monday: Peach Cobbler Dump Cake!

Mama Kat Thursday: Backwoods Indiana Memories: Laundry Day