"Mama Kat Thursday: Things About Me

The Mama Kat prompt challenge this past week was to write "5 things people don't know about me, 5 things I'm knowledgeable about, 5 things I know nothing about and 5 things I believe":


5 Things People Probably Don't Know About Me:
1)  That I have a terrible hatred for talking on the phone.
2)  That I generally dislike being hugged by huggers.
3)  That I'm impatient when information is being told me as a long, long story.
4)  That I hate Facebook.
5)  That I prefer to stay home in my house.

5 Things I'm Knowledgeable About:
1)  The Bible
2)  Sewing
3)  Graphic Design
4)  What flowers & veggies do best my hot deep south.
5)  Cooking

5 Things I know NOTHING About:
1)  Soccer
2)  Reading Blueprints
3)  Flying aircraft
4)  Karate
5)  Chemistry (I'll never be MacGyver!)

5 Things I believe:
1)  That Jesus lived, died and was resurrected to life & everything associated with that.
2)  That I have family who loves me
3)  That I have a husband who loves me
4)  That I have a few friends who love me.
5)  That the only things that truly matter are the things that can't be bought and can't be owned.


Thanks for Visiting!

Comments

. said…
Ugh, I agree with you about the phone. LOL!

Popular posts from this blog

Mama Kat Prompt Thursday: 5 Comforting Things

Thursday Writers Prompt: Radio Memories

Mama Kat Prompt Day: Crafts!

Good Eating Monday: Peach Cobbler Dump Cake!