Mama Kat Thursday: Just 12 Lines

Today's Mama Kat blog prompt challenge: "Write a post just 12 lines long":

This Week In Our Local Police Blotter:
Dude owns a gray 4-door GMC truck.
Drives it home.
Parks it in his driveway.
Leaves the doors unlocked.
Leaves key in the ignition.
Goes to bed.
Gets up in morning.
Finds truck gone.
Calls the police.
Doesn't understand why his truck got stolen.
Duh.


*******
True Story.
Want to read other posts in the Mama Kat blog prompt link-up?
Go here.
  Kat's post is first, followed by the linky list.
Thanks for visiting!

Comments

carol daniels said…
That's what I say... duh!
TMWHickman said…
Yep. That's usually how it works!
Anonymous said…
A simple story of a simple man! 12 lines was all you needed to nail it! ~May @ Achieving Clarity
in some towns you can actually get away with that!!
KatBouska said…
I leave our car doors unlocked all the time...it has been "broken into" twice this month...so I kind of feel sorry for the guy! ;)
kayerj said…
Duh! I have to admit to doing this once. I left my car running in my moms driveway while I ran in for a "quick" minute. When I came out my car had disappeared! Luckily for me it had not been stolen by a criminal, just my brother-in-law who thought he'd teach me a lesson.

Popular posts from this blog

Mama Kat Prompt Thursday: 5 Comforting Things

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!

Good Eating Monday: Peach Cobbler Dump Cake!

Mama Kat Thursday: The Halloween's of Yesteryear

Mama Kat Prompt Day: Crafts!