Friday Finds: Some Pinterest Fun!

 Today's "Finds" are some amusing pictures from my Pinterest "Stuff I Like" Board:

This one with the kid on the phone about the cooties just cracks me up!

Then there's this:
How to Get the Most Out of A Photo Booth:


And For Some Geeky Fun...
How About This: It Does Exist!
...with a bit of clever photo shopping...a Stargate.


Or This...A Time Traveler's Convention!
(The Delorean's are a reference to "Back to the Future" & the blue police box, a Dr. Who reference...for those who don't know.)


And Finally This...
Who doesn't want a photo of their Groomsmen being chased by a Jurassic Park T-Rex?


We attended a friends wedding at condo recently and, for fun, the bride walked in on the Star Wars ending Triumphant March.
I think a bride walking in on the Darth Vader suite would be funnier!  :)
******
If you were going have a fantasy wedding themed on a movie, TV show or comic now, what would you choose? 
(I think, at this point in time, if Hubby and I were just getting married, we'd go for a Pirates of the Caribbean theme!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!

Mama Kat Thursday: Two Before & After Projects

Mama Kat Prompt Day: Childhood Memories

The Imaginary Party Outfit for the Imaginary Party

Mama Kat Thursday: My Top 10 Favorite Chocolate Treats!