Garden Pic Wednesday: New Flowers!

Two photos for Garden Pics today, both new additions to my garden:

 New Daylily:
This rich maroon beauty with the bright yellow eye is called
 "Night Beacon."  I love it!
I planted it last fall and it's blooming profusely now. I just found it in a bulb in a garden shop somewhere. It's a "rebloomer," so it should bloom again later.




New Petunias:
I know I was thinking of not having Petunias this year, but I saw these unique looking ones at the Ace Hardware and thought they'd go perfect in this pot that's not far from the Night Beacons. They pick up the color of the soft pink and yellow Lantana, the  Night Beacon daylily and Golden Creeping Jenny that are all nearby.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Writer's Workshop Prompt: Greatest Triumph

Garden Pic Wednesday: Thriving Rose Bush!

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!

Mama Kat Thursday: Worst Gift Ever

Mama Kat Prompt Day: Childhood Memories