Garden Pic Wednesday: Yellow Gerbers!

Garden Pic Wednesday: Yellow Gerber Daisies!
I have several in-ground Gerber Daisies in several colors, including these sunny yellow ones! 
The winter over and come back yearly, but I must not have done enough for them in the way of fertilizer last fall, because in early spring the plants looked pitiful. So I dug in some time-release fertilizer, then put down newspaper topped with mulch to stop weeds and hold moisture.
I guess it helped because all the plants got healthy looking and have been blooming along pretty well. This yellow has been blooming extra-profusely this year!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!

Mama Kat Thursday: Two Before & After Projects

Mama Kat Prompt Day: Childhood Memories

The Imaginary Party Outfit for the Imaginary Party

Mama Kat Thursday: My Top 10 Favorite Chocolate Treats!