Mama Kat Thursday: What's for Dinner?

Today's Mama Kat blog writing prompt is, "What's for dinner?"

I had a pretty plate last night, so I thought I'd use a photo of that, since Hubby has a meeting tonight and I'll be just eating a sandwich or something.
What was for dinner: a leftover reheated grilled pork chop, a serving of Minute Rice Jasmine Rice with a little Kikkoman soy sauce and fresh, sauteed beans from the garden. 































Actually, lunch was good, too.
 I had a thawed square of Salmon sauteed in garlic & a little butter topped with BBQ sauce, a melted a slice of Sargento blended Cheddar/Monterrey Jack cheese  on a split leftover Panera Bread baguette and a cup of milk.
It was yum. Probably have the same for lunch today. I have another Panera Bread baguette in the frig.
We always bring those chunks of baguette home if we eat at Panera because I like to make garlic toast or sandwiches with them.


Thanks for Visiting!

Comments

John Holton said…
Where did you get the paper plate holder? That looks like a great idea!

I love pork chops!
KatBouska said…
Looks balanced and healthy! I want some! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Writers Prompt Thursday: Cosplay Dress Up

Garden Pic Wednesday: Amaryllis & Chinese Stonecrop

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!

Good Eating Monday: Peach Cobbler Dump Cake!

Good Eating Monday: Frosted Banana Bars!