Garden Pic Wednesday: October 4 O'clocks

Today is new roof day! 
Roofers arrived on time, which was early and I hear them up there, scraping around, removing everything. Today and tomorrow, then done and once done, our roof will be up to current hurricane code.
Modern dimensional shingles. 

I went out for a photo and saw they consciously covered all my landscape close to the house with protective plastic tarps. Nice.

The 4 O'clocks were looking beautiful at 7:48 this morning:



The Romaine lettuce seed never did sprouted, which isn't a surprise, since I knew it was over 2 years old---but you never know.
Fortunately the weather was cooled down and peas like cool weather, so I planted sweet container peas instead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garden Pic Wednesday: Amaryllis & Chinese Stonecrop

Writers Prompt Thursday: Cosplay Dress Up

Mama Kat Thursday: Worst Gift Ever

Mama Kat Thursday: May Flowers!

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!