Mama Kat Thursday: Baking & Projects!

 For Mama Kat today I can do several of the prompt ideas: "What have I been baking, what projects have I tackled and what have I missed."

Actually this weeks other blog posts were baking and projects:

For Baking, I've been making No Knead Rosemary Garlic Bread.
I've had an abundance of lunch meat & cheese on hand these past few weeks and needed bread to have it on and found this easy recipe. Plus I have a large Rosemary shrub outside.




As far as projects go, lots of outside things are getting done. Here's one from this week:  moving 6 blocks that used to edge the veggies garden, here. 




And Something I've Missed---not just week, but every week since the restaurants closed their doors and that's being able to just enjoy the simple pleasure of dining inside for a nice sit-down meal! 


At least I'm enjoying fantastic home-made bread!

Comments

Lori said…
Oh that bread looks delicious and I love the no-knead part. My mom baked bread all the time, but I haven't mastered it yet without a bread maker. I see you have a post with the recipe so I'm going to check that out. As for projects, I've done a few small ones. Today I plan to organize all my favorite recipes into one book so I don't have to shuffle through piles of loose recipes to find the one I want. I aim high. Stay safe!
KatBouska said…
That bread looks fantastic! I bet it makes your house smell soooo good!

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Writer's Workshop Prompt: Greatest Triumph

Garden Pic Wednesday: Thriving Rose Bush!

Garden Pic Wednesday: Amaryllis & Chinese Stonecrop

Mama Kat Thursday: Worst Gift Ever

Mama Kat Prompt Day: Childhood Memories