Mama Kat Thursday: My Projects

 The Mama Kat prompt I've chosen today is, "Share a Project You're Working On."

I create artistic designs for Zazzle to sell, print & ship. This is what is called "on demand print," meaning Zazzle is able to print a single item & send it to you and I'm paid a fee for creating the art.
Just recently Zazzle has introduced a "digital download" option for announcements & invitations type cards, such as shown below:
(clickable to you an view more closely)



So it was because of this, my Current Project has been to update my selection of Graduation photo template announcements with a variety of new designs, many available for this new digital download. That Collection is shown below and is clickable. It includes Congrats cards & Grad thank you cards.

Graduation!

But that's not the end.
Zazzle has also introduced being able to add my own backgrounds to products, so my Secondary Project is working on adding backgrounds to a select cards.
In the Collection image above, the upper left corner and lower right corner are backgrounds I added.
For visual variety, I don't add a background to all. Plus it's a not a simple process.
Finally, around July, my Future Project will be putting holiday backgrounds behind most of my holiday photo template cards.

Thanks for Visiting!

Comments

John Holton said…
Good looking cards!
KatBouska said…
Wow, what a fun job! My sister has a similar type of business on Etsy, but that's awesome that Zazzle is offering digital downloads now too!

Popular posts from this blog

Mama Kat Prompt Thursday: 5 Comforting Things

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!

Good Eating Monday: Peach Cobbler Dump Cake!

Mama Kat Thursday: The Halloween's of Yesteryear

Mama Kat Prompt Day: Crafts!