Garden Pic Wednesday: Cheers Daffodil

 I was disappointed today because the Lawn/Landscape company I'd made an appointment with for this morning a week ago and he randomly didn't show up. I was quite disgruntled. I had to get up an hour earlier then usual to be ready for a no show. Not even a call.
So, I called a different Lawn/Landscape company I'd gotten reply from on Nextdoor and he sounded more professional. 
What I want is to lessen the work-load on myself by having a professionals hedge 3 front shrubs, do a general weed eating along driveway, walkway & various edged beds and, most importantly, remove the 2 large Pampas Grass in front yard.  
I'd like to plant Plumbagos in their stead, which is a blue flowering shrub common here, which is also easy to maintain.

Today's Garden Pic is a nice shot of one of my Cheers Daffodils.
These are the most faithful Daffodils, showing up every year more numerous then the year before. They're clusters of small double white Daffodils on each stem that smell delightfully like Baby Powder. Very fragrant to vase.




And I've ordered a new Hydrangea from White Flower Farms online:
It's a compact size "Lace Cap" called Cherry Explosion. I love the Lace Caps! They're so unique looking! (Full headed Hydrangeas are called "Mop Heads.") 
It will come in a gallon pot; ready to plant. If you're going to order shrubs online, that's what you want: either in a quart or gallon size container, so they are mature enough to ready for bloom.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writers Prompt Thursday: Cosplay Dress Up

Thursday Writers Prompt: Radio Memories

Good Eating Monday: Peach Cobbler Dump Cake!

Mama Kat Thursday: The Big Win

Mama Kat Thursday: The Fennel Seed Caper