Mama Kat Thursday: Surprise!

 My Mama Kat topic is, "Something that surprised me."

And that happy surprise was finding this baby tomato plant, pictured below, growing in this bit of dirt outside my front door a couple weeks ago. How it came to be there I don't know.
The other part of the surprise is I have no idea what sort of tomato it is. Cherry? Roma? Regular? Red? Yellow? Heirloom?


So I moved it to my raised bed:
And here it is, but the surprise won't be finished until I see the fruit.




Comments

John Holton said…
I'm on the edge of my seat to see what it is!
KatBouska said…
The fact that you knew it was a tomato plant just by looking at it is impressive! I would have assumed it was a week, but now I'm totally invested in this plant!

Popular posts from this blog

Good Eating Monday: Peach Cobbler Dump Cake!

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!

Writers Prompt Thursday: Cosplay Dress Up

Good Eating Monday: Frosted Banana Bars!

Thursday Writers Prompt: Radio Memories