Mama Kat Thursday: Things that Bring Me Joy

 This weeks Mama Kat prompt I've chosen is, "Something that brought me joy this week."

Well, there are two things that brought me Joy this week:
One is my cat, Tawny, sitting on my lap for a nap while sitting in the easy chair watching a episode of a series, like Murder She Wrote. I'll often watching a second episode, just to go on enjoying her sleeping and purring on my legs! 


The other Joy this week is my flower garden:
This photo was taken yesterday looking across the top of my front flower bed. There are actually beds and borders all around my house
.




Comments

John Holton said…
We've had a couple of torties like Tawny, and while they can be a handful they're also very sweet. Nice flowers!
KatBouska said…
I've been thinking about a third kitty and those dark calicos are exactly what I'm picturing I've been missing out on. How much do you want for her?? ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Good Eating Monday: Peach Cobbler Dump Cake!

Friday Finds: Crystal River, Florida!

Mama Kat Thursday: A Sweaty Problem

Mama Kat Thursday: The Shelf Cat

Mama Kat Thursday: Famous People I've Met