Garden Pic Wednesday: Echeveria Bloom

 
In the Garden, I finally got some broccoli planted. Took some effort to find, too.
Walmart garden shop didn't have any, but I found Ace Hardware did. 
I have lettuce coming up---though it seems to be doing so on it's own schedule.
Likes cool weather, though and that might be part of it.

Today's photo is Echeveria (Hen & Chicks) in Bloom:
My Echeveria is blue-green and though I have quite a few, this is the only one blooming.
The declining sun rays were just touching on these flowers, giving their inner throats an brighter orange glow. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Eating Monday: Peach Cobbler Dump Cake!

Friday Finds: Crystal River, Florida!

Mama Kat Thursday: Say What?

Mama Kat Thursday: A Sweaty Problem

Mama Kat Thursday: The Shelf Cat